February 25, 2011

Sorry Blazer fans

MVP



Just a couple more pictures from game day. Our seats were awesome (thank you Mr. Grossman)! We were even able to hear the players talk to each other on the bench at times. Now hopefully we can stop hearing all this "LA can't win in Portland" Don't get me wrong, I am a Blazer fan as well (minus Andre Miller) but all that gets thrown out the window when they play the Lakers.

On another note, THE WEDDING IS COMING UP and its coming up quickly. As one of my co-workers told me earlier.. only 64 days! I have to admit, it was weird for him knowing how many more days till the wedding but then I was told it's because he heard on the radio regarding the 'royal' wedding, and since that is a day before ours... We hopefully will finally get to meet with our vendors this weekend to do table mock ups and see how we would like to have things set up. Unfortunately, its been postponed a few times already so lets hope all goes well this weekend.

TGIF

p.s :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment