February 24, 2011

Failed attempt...

... to beat L.A. AND I forgot the camera at home. So yay for iPhone pictures!




So much for all the "Beat LA" chants. Blazers lost in overtime to the Lakers 106-101. LA did get beat though... as in LaMarcus Aldridge. He had crucial free throws at the end that could have won the game. He also had an easy layup with 4 seconds left that could have won the game. Scoring in the last three minutes of regulation would have helped a little too. Sheesh. It was a good game, though, but with a terrible outcome. Not to mention, I was SURROUNDED by Laker fans- what was up with that? I was not a happy camper, but then I realized we had THE best seats ever and all was well.

We sat behind the Blazer bench and we were so close I could see Nate's plays on his clipboard during timeouts! It was amazing, and we have Mr. Aaron Grossman to thank for that- THANK YOU! Best seats at any sporting event we've ever been to! And as Pete pointed out, those were the best seats he'd ever get for any Laker game (even though it was a BLAZER game!). We had so much fun and even participated in the halftime show. We helped set some kind of record for number of people standing on one foot for two minutes. I don't really know the details- Pete and I just wanted to get onto the court. We got a free Captain Morgan towel for participating, which later came in handy for wiping snow and ice off our car. Anyhow, it was a wonderful night, but it sucks I forgot the camera. Jerome Kersey was practically within arm's reach of us. Gosh...

How do you guys feel about the Gerald Wallace trade? I can live without Dante Cunningham, but I miss Joel already! Why couldn't they get rid of Andre Miller??? Ugh...


Okay, good night, everyone!

Go Blazers!!

p.s. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment