March 7, 2011

Very belated birthday wishes!

To Papa Tran!


We're sorry we didn't post for you on your actual day. Technically, Peter started a post, but never finished it. Hopefully he'll add to the post when he gets a chance. We did talk to you on your day, but more birthday wishes is never bad! Chúc mừng sinh nhật Bố! We love you so very much, and can't wait to see you in April! :)

Also, happy birthday to Baby Huy! We looooove you, Chom Chom!



Last week, I was hit with the ever-annoying flu bug. I couldn't get anything done, and now I'm playing catch up. I'm almost back to normal now, but poor Pete might have caught it. I hope everyone is bundling up- it's been really cold out there. We heard it even snowed a little bit in San Diego!

Like I said, lots to catch up on, so we'll post again at another time. Just wanted to say hello before we disappear again for another couple days. We'll give more wedding planning updates soon. There's lots to talk about! Remember to send in your RSVP cards! If you don't want to send in the card, a verbal RSVP is a-ok with us. Even a text or email would be better than not hearing from you at all. Closer to the date, we'll need to start doing seating arrangements and name tags, so it'd just save us a lot of time if we already knew whether or not you were attending. Thank you to those who have already done so :)

Also, if you're looking for a good movie to see, don't see The Adjustment Bureau. It's been compared to Inception but is no where near the same level of sophistication in writing, directing, acting, etc. I would, however, recommend The King's Speech- a film truly deserving of all its awards and recognition. That, and I am so in love with Colin Firth.

Anyway, I wouldn't be opposed to this getup for our photo session. What do you think, Pete? Bridal party?? hahaha. I'm (kind of) kidding.


photo via Style Me Pretty

p.s. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment