HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEATS!
(yesterday)

So yesterday he finally turned 18. He's a big boy now. Happy Birthday little brother
(yesterday)

So yesterday he finally turned 18. He's a big boy now. Happy Birthday little brother
It's been a while since I last posted so I figured I should make another post. Not much to update on, but we checked the mail this morning and got our first RSVP cards! Some people have already told us what their plans are, and some have already booked their flights, however, it is still very exciting for us to receive these in the mail! By the way, Mr. Ohsh!t, i know you're coming, but you marked Yes with 0/1 coming.. n00b.
Today we are meeting with our coordinator for our church. Hopefully get the little details worked out. Its coming up fast and we can't wait!
77 days!
P.s. :) :)
ohhh, i never got the whole fraction thing and just figured it out right now! haha
ReplyDeletehaha!
ReplyDeletei thought that was for a guest. honest mistake
ReplyDeleteIt's okay, Virgil. You made us giggle so it's all good! We can't wait to see youuu!!
ReplyDelete-Steph