After many reschedules, we are finally taking our engagement pictures today! We have a few ideas that I really hope will turn out the way we envision them. I'm glad we had rescheduled from tomorrow because the forecast says there is a chance of snow.
Wedding status update:
We've got almost everything planned. At least the big parts to the wedding, however there are quite a bit of little details that do need to be worked out. I for one, am actually excited to work on the seating chart. I know that part won't come till later, since we haven't sent out our invitations yet. Speaking of which, I understand that there are some of you wondering what is going on with our invitations (mostly my friends) dont worry! you'll get them soon. I just learned that we aren't supposed to send out the invitations till around 2 months before the wedding. Steph must be annoyed cause I keep giving her a hard time that we haven't gotten them yet.
We also just got my ring the other day! We still haven't been able to find Steph's yet so hopefully, we'll find one soon.
p.s. :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment