November 30, 2011

80 Years Young

Happy birthday to my loving grandmother on what would have been her 80th birthday!

This year has been one of the most exhilarating- albeit stressful- years of my young life. I have learned so much about myself, my partner, and my families. No one warned me prior to my marriage to Pete that you never really stop falling in love. Today, I celebrate my love for my dear late grandmother as well as my 7 months of marriage to my husband.

Through my grandmother, I learned the kind of person I want to become, and because of my husband, I have someone to help me get there. I am not perfect- I never will be- but I have the best people who are perfect for me in my life.

photo via pinterest

Sorry for all the cheesiness. I had a delightful lunch with my Pete today, and I am just feeling really thankful for love.


Until next time,
p.s. :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment