TO THE CHURCH
1623 NW 19th Avenue
Portland, OR 97209
1. Take exit 302B for I-405 W/US-30 W towards Beaverton/St. Helens
2. Merge onto I-405 S/ US-30 W
3. Take exit 3 to merge onto US-30 W towards NW Industrial Area/ St Helens
4. Take the Vaughn Street exit
5. Essentially here, you'll be doing a U-turn at the light as if you're going back onto the freeway (but don't)
6. Take the very first exit at Thurman Street
7. Turn right onto NW 19th and the church will be on your right.
Coming from I-5 NB (from San Diego):
1. Take exit 299B on the left for I-405 W toward US-26 W/ City Center/Beaverton
2. Merge onto I-405 N
3. Take exit 3 on the left to merge onto US-30 W toward St Helens
4. Take the Vaughn Street exit
5. U-turn at the light as though you're going back onto the freeway (but don't)
6. Take the very first exit at Thurman Street
7. Turn right at NW 19th, and the church will be on your right.
Coming from US-26 E (from Beaverton):
1. Keep left heading into the tunnel towards I-405N/ Seattle/ St Helens and merge onto I-405N
2. Take exit 3 on the left to merge onto US-30W toward St Helens
3. Take Vaughn Street Exit
4. U-turn at the light as though you're going back onto the freeway (but don't)
5. Take the very first exit at Thurman Street
6. Turn right at NW 19th, and the church will be on your right.
PARKING: There is the lot to the left of the church that belongs to the church, but the bank across the street will allow us to park there without being towed as well so don't be afraid to park there. Otherwise, there is plenty of parking on the streets. All parking here is free.
TO VENUE PEARL
323 NW 13th Avenue
Portland, OR 97210
(between Everett and Flanders)
Coming from the church:
1. Head south on NW 19th Avenue towards NW Raleigh St
2. Turn left onto NW Lovejoy St
3. Turn right onto NW 13th Ave
4. Venue Pearl will be on the right in the same building as The Aveda Institute.
Coming from I-5 SB (Seattle):
1. Take exit 302B for I-405 W/US-30W toward Beaverton/ St Helens
2. Mergo onto I-405 S/US-30W and continue to follow I-405 S
3. Take exit 2B toward Everett St
4. Merge onto NW 16th Ave
5. Turn left onto NW Everett St
6. Turn left onto NW 13th Ave
7. Venue Pearl will be on the left in the same building as The Aveda Institute
Coming from I-5 NB (San Diego):
1. Take exit 299B on the left for I-405W toward US-26W/City Center/Beaverton
2. Merge onto I-405 N
3. Take exit 2B for Everett St
4. Merge onto NW 14th Ave
5. Turn right onto NW Everett St
6. Turn left onto NW 13th Ave
7. Venue Pearl will be on your left in the same building as The Aveda Institute.
Coming from US-26 E (Beaverton):
1. Keep left at the tunnel following signs for I-405N/Seattle/St Helens and merge onto I-405N
2. Take exit 2B for Everett St
3. Merge onto NW 14th Ave
4. Turn right onto NW Everett St
5. Turn left onto NW 13th Ave
6. Venue Pearl will be on your left in the same building as The Aveda Institute.
PARKING: There are a few lots near the venue if you choose not to park on the streets:
4. Pearl Garage (NW 11th and Davis)
5. Brewery Blocks (NW 13th and Couch)
Parking on the streets is $1.65/hour but after 7:00pm, street parking is free. The lots vary in prices anywhere from $5-10 for the evening.
See you tomorrow!!
p.s. :):)
No comments:
Post a Comment