I'm always surprised each time I look at the countdown app on my phone. I keep forgetting that the wedding is coming up so soon! Every time I come to this realization, I have a quick panic attack, but then I can't help but smile in relief that Pete and I will finally be married. The wedding scares the hell out of me, but the marriage itself is something I've been waiting so long for, and I could not be more excited for the day we can be introduced as Mr. & Mrs. Stephanie Nguyen. Wait... what?

ANYWAY, I wanted to let everyone who hasn't booked a hotel room know that The Benson Hotel is featured on Jetsetter.com right now with rooms for $95/night. Please, please, please reach out to others and share rooms- you'll save so much money if you do. Pete started the Facebook event page for this reason, so please take advantage of it if you're still looking for a room. The Benson Hotel is stunning, and allegedly every president since Taft has stayed there. Pete and I actually had dinner at their restaurant for my senior prom!
To book a room at The Benson Hotel off Jetsetter, just go to their site. If you don't have a jetsetter account, you can sign up with this link here and follow the steps. Jetsetter is a "members only" site which just means you need to get an invite from someone you know, but the membership is 100% free. You have to pay for your trips of course, but there's no annual fee to be a member, and you get access to some really extraordinary deals on hotels and international excursions.

Have you heard of The Head and the Heart? Well, they're a Seattle based band with music who's like a more youthful and energetic Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young. Remember them? Anyhow, Jessica introduced them to me, and I can't get enough. She described them as "folksy rock" and I couldn't agree with her more. They're playing at the Wonder Ballroom the day after our wedding so for anyone who will still be here, please come to the show! It's an all ages show and $15 per ticket. You can buy your ticket at ticketmaster.com OR you can buy your tickets for $15 at the door the day of as well. If you don't have anything planned for the day after our wedding, we'd love to hang out with you at the show!
p.s. :):)
Can u ask pete to put their album up on his dropbox so i can get it pleeaaaase?
ReplyDeleteIt's a really good album. Thanks to Jessica for introducing me to them! Woop woop!
ReplyDelete