HAPPY BUTT-DAY (yesterday), KIMIKUN!!!

photo via Style Unveiled
You get a Nintendo cake because one of the fondest childhood memories I have with you was spending countless hours playing Contra, TMNT, and Mario on the Nintendo. You're all grown up now, and we are so happy and proud to call you our Little Brother. You are so special and we looooove you!
Now, onto some news! Since planning the wedding, Pete and I have lost count of how many websites for "giveaways" and "deals" we've signed up for. One website that has really come in handy- even if it is just to gawk at the amazing resorts there are in the world- is Jetsetter.com. Right now, you can earn $25 just for signing up, and then a $50 credit on top of that as a holiday giveaway! The membership is free, and members only so here's your invite!!
Here's what you do:
1. Sign up for a membership with this link. You get $25 just for signing up- if you already have an account, you can skip this step.
2. After you complete your registration, log out of your account.
3. Log back in using this link to redeem your $50 credit!
Now, onto some news! Since planning the wedding, Pete and I have lost count of how many websites for "giveaways" and "deals" we've signed up for. One website that has really come in handy- even if it is just to gawk at the amazing resorts there are in the world- is Jetsetter.com. Right now, you can earn $25 just for signing up, and then a $50 credit on top of that as a holiday giveaway! The membership is free, and members only so here's your invite!!
Here's what you do:
1. Sign up for a membership with this link. You get $25 just for signing up- if you already have an account, you can skip this step.
2. After you complete your registration, log out of your account.
3. Log back in using this link to redeem your $50 credit!
It'll be worth it- I promise! There are so many different trips you can take and the prices are very low for what's included in most packages. I haven't seen a package that included airfare so that's just one stipulation. Pete and I haven't found a place for our honeymoon yet, but I spend a lot of time daydreaming on this site every morning. haha! Even if you don't plan on taking a trip anytime soon, it might be worth it to have this free membership as a reference for when the time comes for a much needed vacation.
Happy travels and tell your friends!
p.s. :):)

No comments:
Post a Comment