It's been a rough holiday season, but Pete and I would like to thank everyone for all the warm wishes in all forms- calls, texts, hugs, etc. We hope you and your families had a wonderful Christmas as well.
As a tribute to my late uncle, I'd like to share two of my favorite photos of him:
Doesn't he look so refined and distinguished here?
I will always remember you as the biggest prankster ever. Even after your passing, you wouldn't stop messing with everyone. Every time I jump out from dark corners to scare Pete, I'll think of you. Every time we hang out with Chi Thuy and Chi Van, we know you'll be there too. You bred two of the coolest chicks we know, and we're so happy they likes us too. Cau Tham, you will be sorely missed, but we are all eternally grateful to have had you in our lives.
As Christmas came, everyone did their best to be in good spirits, but it was truly all about finding normalcy for the kids.

As far back as I can remember, Christmas with the Nguyens has always been loud, crowded, fun, and full of love and laughter. We miss you most at Christmastime, Grandma!



Cheeeese!

Emma and her gorgeous dimples!!

I heard it was very difficult to get a shot of Isabelle, but I GOT HER!

The kids anxiously awaiting their name.

Kristina and her awesome hat from Ma Dung!

Chom Chom with his UNO Moo from Cau Khuyen!

"Do I want to share?"

"I don't think so..."

AiQ and Mommy

Evan managed to distract Chom Chom with another toy so he could play with UNO Moo!

Thanksgiving, they played Slap Jack. Christmas, they learned how to open beer bottles with unexpected objects. Anh Phong was the teacher. He even opened a bottle with the bottom of a Sriracha bottle! Impressive!

Perfect bunny ears by Chi Huong

The hosts of the night (Ma Hai and Duong Van, not my mother and Bac Dac!)

Our best family photographer, Cau Cuong!

Chinaman and his new toy. Paparazzi in the making! Let's take classes, Nala!

Khiem was so happy about his jacket from Anh Hai.

Khuyen gave the best gifts this year.


We know who the favorite is... Haha!

In came Kiet with everyone's gifts! Body pillows! Mine matched my room perfectly!

They love it.

Merry Christmas! ROAR!
My photos are getting a little better. I need to work on my f-stop settings and lighting. The photos turned out less yellow than Thanksgiving, but are still not very sharp and crisp. I received pretty harsh criticism from someone-who-will-remain-nameless about how my methods are amateur. Yes, person-who-will-remain-nameless, that's because I am an amateur. Instead of bashing, how 'bouts you give me some useful tips. I prefer my amateur-ish shots over yours anyway. Thanks.
Sorry for the venting. Next post will be engagement photos, promise. We hope you had a very merry Christmas.
p.s. :):)
As Christmas came, everyone did their best to be in good spirits, but it was truly all about finding normalcy for the kids.

As far back as I can remember, Christmas with the Nguyens has always been loud, crowded, fun, and full of love and laughter. We miss you most at Christmastime, Grandma!


One of my favorite kids to photograph. He's always up to something...
Baozy and his Ong Ngoai

Cheeeese!

Emma and her gorgeous dimples!!

I heard it was very difficult to get a shot of Isabelle, but I GOT HER!

The kids anxiously awaiting their name.

Kristina and her awesome hat from Ma Dung!

Chom Chom with his UNO Moo from Cau Khuyen!

"Do I want to share?"

"I don't think so..."

AiQ and Mommy

Evan managed to distract Chom Chom with another toy so he could play with UNO Moo!

Thanksgiving, they played Slap Jack. Christmas, they learned how to open beer bottles with unexpected objects. Anh Phong was the teacher. He even opened a bottle with the bottom of a Sriracha bottle! Impressive!

Perfect bunny ears by Chi Huong

The hosts of the night (Ma Hai and Duong Van, not my mother and Bac Dac!)

Our best family photographer, Cau Cuong!

Chinaman and his new toy. Paparazzi in the making! Let's take classes, Nala!
Every year, we celebrate Christmas Eve with EVERYONE and then Christmas Day, we usually all break off into our own little families to celebrate. Here's a few photos from our first Christmas with Pete as an Oregonian:
Mom and Dad sending Charger love from San Diego!!
Khiem was so happy about his jacket from Anh Hai.

Khuyen gave the best gifts this year.


We know who the favorite is... Haha!

In came Kiet with everyone's gifts! Body pillows! Mine matched my room perfectly!

They love it.

Merry Christmas! ROAR!
My photos are getting a little better. I need to work on my f-stop settings and lighting. The photos turned out less yellow than Thanksgiving, but are still not very sharp and crisp. I received pretty harsh criticism from someone-who-will-remain-nameless about how my methods are amateur. Yes, person-who-will-remain-nameless, that's because I am an amateur. Instead of bashing, how 'bouts you give me some useful tips. I prefer my amateur-ish shots over yours anyway. Thanks.
Sorry for the venting. Next post will be engagement photos, promise. We hope you had a very merry Christmas.







No comments:
Post a Comment