December 1, 2010

All I want for Christmas is...

YOU!



I think I've finally caught up on my work. I find I'm much more productive with Christmas music on in the background. Not so much with Mariah Carey's album though... all I do is bounce, dance, and sing to it, but Josh Groban's Noel is so soothing that it helps clear my mind and allows me to really focus.

Anyway, our engagement photo session has been rescheduled to this Saturday, December 4. So far, the weather report looks good; sunny with a few clouds, and mostly dry. Again, pray, pray, pray!

In the meantime, check out a photo from a wedding that was featured on Green Wedding Shoes today. Their theme was something along the lines of whimsical fairy + woodland creatures and it was FANTASTIC! My fascination for garden gnomes began after I watched my favorite movie, Amelie, and ever since, I haven't been able to stop gawking over how irresistibly adorable they are. Anyway, the photo below was my favorite out of the bunch. How cute would Boba and Chom Chom look in a yellow gnome hat?

You should definitely click on the link under the photo to take a look at other pictures from the wedding. It truly is magical.



I've recently been thinking about how I want to do my hair for the wedding. Charlie, one of my brideswomen, found the cutest hair accessory for her and the others at Express the other day. I don't feel behind (yet), but there are a lot of details about the wedding, I haven't even taken into account. Things mostly for the day of the wedding like hair+makeup, transportation, schedule, etc. etc. I've already started praying for good weather- doesn't hurt to start early on that one.

Anyway, here are some ideas of hairstyles I like:



I really like the tousled and messy look of this style, but I'm not sure I can pull it off without looking like I just woke up. Plus, I'm not sure it'd go with my dress.




I have a thing for braids. Maybe because I have never been able to succeed at putting them in my hair.






And then, my all-time favorite celebrity, Zooey Deschanel. I LOVE this style, and the hair band is just darling. The little clip in the picture below is super cute too!







If you know me at all, you know that I LOVE headbands!

This one's my favorite:





This one may be too over-the-top but I love it!


I don't know, we'll wait and see. I realize I'm really drawn to the bohemian look, but my dress isn't so bohemian- more classic. I'm not sure what to do. Good thing there's still 5 months to go!

Hope you're all having a great day!


p.s.:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment